EXPIRED

Win a Double DishDrawer dishwasher from Fisher & Paykel worth £1499 @ KBB

The ingenious Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer can be placed anywhere within your kitchen, whether in a run of units or on an island, and conveniently right next to the pan and crockery cupboards. It also seamlessly fits into your cabinets at waist height, which is a great ergonomic solution, as it means minimal bending down to load or empty the dishwasher.

At 599mm-wide the Double DishDrawer has similar dimensions to those of a traditional dishwasher, but it offers the benefit of two drawers that will hold up to 12 place settings in total. Both drawers can operate independently, so you can do two different wash cycles simultaneously or just run one drawer if you only have a few items.

Powered by SmartDrive intelligent technology that senses the level of dirt and automatically chooses the right temperature, amount of water and duration, there are also nine wash programs to choose from. It is AAA-rated for energy efficiency, cleaning and drying performance and uses just 8 litres of water on a normal eco wash. In addition, it has a flexible racking system and accommodates plates up to 290mm in diameter.

For your chance to win one of two DD60DDFHX7 Double DishDrawer dishwashers, each worth £1499, simply answer the following question:

How wide is the Double DishDrawer?

Answer : 599mm

Completion message :
Thank you for your entry. Good Luck!

25 Comments

Thank you

Lovely, ta

Thx

well done and thank you ...

thanx

Thanku

Thank You

Thanks

THANKS

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank-you I got one of my biggest wins last November from Fisher & Pakel a fridge freezer valued at £1,900 came in vey handy a Christmas xxx

Thanx pjj

Thanks pjj . I have been trying to win a dishwasher ever since I was chained to the kitchen sink.

Thank you!

Thank you pjj, best of luck everyone x

Thanks pjj

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

x

Thank you

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    3. Apples new update610
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions