Expired

Win a Dr. Oetker baking kit plus a KitchenAid mixer @ Goodtoknow

Found 3rd May 2012
Calling all budding bakers! You could win a fabulous Dr. Oetker baking kit complete with a stylish KitchenAid mixer.
To celebrate the Queen's 60 fabulous years on the throne, we've teamed up with Dr. Oetker to give away a luxury baking kit, featuring amazing Dr. Oetker baking goodies and a stylish KitchenAid mixer.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question.

According to our gallery, '7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 30th April 2012', how much does it cost to make the easy sausage and potato casserole?
Answer: £3.15

Enter your details, good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for entering our competition and good luck!
Community Updates
16 Comments
Thxs
thanks
Thank you............xxxxxxxx
thanks
Thanks
Thanks..
Thanks
Thanks
fab heat added x
x
Thx
how do you enter the competition? everytime i press the answer nothing happens? am i meant to subcrib or create a profile or somthing? thnx
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/17334698.gif
Cheers.
321coocl

how do you enter the competition? everytime i press the answer nothing … how do you enter the competition? everytime i press the answer nothing happens? am i meant to subcrib or create a profile or somthing? thnx

Click the ENTER key in the description this will take you to the initial competition screen on the Goodtoknow website..
Select the correct answer from the competition screen and then click the SUBMIT underneath the answer buttons, this then gives you the form to fill in.
Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants