Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a dream holiday to St. Pete/Clearwater, Florida @ Tesco Living

We’re offering one lucky family of four the chance to win a holiday to sun-drenched St. Pete/Clearwater in the heart of Florida’s Gulf Coast.

Good luck!

Completion message:

You have successfully entered this prize draw. Good luck!

===================================

21 Comments

Thanks

Question. If you don't have children and you won would they still let you go?

Need a link I'm afraid

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

Well done thank you

simonwhu

Question. If you don't have children and you won would they still let you … Question. If you don't have children and you won would they still let you go?

What if I rolled my trouser legs up and wore a snapback could I come please ,, Fitch

Thanks

Cant find it :((_;)

Thanks x

WOW THANKX

simonwhu

Question. If you don't have children and you won would they still let you … Question. If you don't have children and you won would they still let you go?

I won 2 comps that have been "family" holidays in the past and it did not make any difference. Don't know if that applies to each one mind.

x

Thank you

Thanks Marba.Haven't been to Clearwater for many a light year

FITCHET

What if I rolled my trouser legs up and wore a snapback could I come … What if I rolled my trouser legs up and wore a snapback could I come please ,, Fitch

Not dressed like that, young man.

Thanks

middleearth

I won 2 comps that have been "family" holidays in the past and it did not … I won 2 comps that have been "family" holidays in the past and it did not make any difference. Don't know if that applies to each one mind.

Thanks

Many thanks

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions