Win a DYSON DC41i Vacuum cleaner - Regina Blitz kitchen towel

Found 25th Feb 2013

For your chance to win a DYSON DC41i Vacuum cleaner purchase a single or twin roll promotional pack of Regina Blitz kitchen towel between 1st January and 31st March 2013.

1.Cut out the token from the reverse of a promotional pack of Regina Blitz kitchen towel.

2.Visit this website tlcrewards.co.uk/BIG…EAN and download a prize draw entry form.

3.Send your completed entry form along with your pack token to ‘Regina Blitz Spring Clean Promotion’, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH.

4.Upon receipt of your entry form you will be entered into the prize draw. There are four prize draw dates as detailed in the terms and conditions of this promotion.

5.You will be able to enter for the chance to win a Dyson DC41i up until 31/03/13. Any forms received after this date and before 31/05/13 will be entered into a late draw.
Community Updates
I have found the Blitz rolls most useful in the kitchen & in general use about the house
By fat the most efficient and absorbent paper towel around and a sensible larger roll size. Its worth the little extra cost for less hassle and convenience.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants