Expired

Win a Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner @ John Lewis/Facebook

Found 23rd Aug 2014
We're giving away a Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner! To enter simply comment below with your top cleaning tip...
Community Updates
31 Comments
Thanks Baz x
http://i58.tinypic.com/v4m6at.jpg[/img]
Thank you..............xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks
THANKS
Thanks
Oh good, another competition I can't enter as I don't want to use or have anything to do with Facebook.
Useful post though for those that do.
Thanks
thanks
This facebook thing is a pest....I avoid it. Pity that theyhave to ply their trade linking to competitions. Even my kids have come offfacebook. Good luck though to others.
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks, Baz. These look kinda cool...
Thank you
x
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
thanks
Thx
thanks
This has now ended
tomba This facebook thing is a pest....I avoid it. Pity that theyhave to ply their trade linking to competitions. Even my kids have come offfacebook. Good luck though to others.

I know exactly what you mean, Tomba ... especially when you waste time filling in all your details and THEN find out they want to use your friends' details as well. x
Thanks, Baz, as always!
Congratulations to - you are the winner of our Dyson giveaway! Please email your address to facebook@johnlewis.co.uk and we will get the prize sent out to you asap! Thanks to everyone else who entered - we really enjoyed reading through your top tips
Thank u
THANKS
THANKS
expired??!
Baz417

We're giving away a Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner! To … We're giving away a Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner! To enter simply comment below with your top cleaning tip...

4 cats loads of fur still got my old dyson animal upright getting older now some a nice new light cordless would work magic for me the house and the cats :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions