Groups
    EXPIRED

win a fabulous 5-night horse riding holiday for two in Snaefellsnes and Reykjavik

ICELAND RIDING COMPETITION

For many horse lovers, riding across a deserted beach is often high on their list of must dos. On this trip, youll have the opportunity, four times no less, to ride a traditional trail revealed only at low tide, across the black and golden sands of Longufjorur, with the mystical Snaefells glacier providing the backdrop. Nowhere else in Iceland can riders and mounts travel for hours without any obstacles to slow down the pace hence this is a perfect opportunity to ride the tolt, the unique gait for which the pure-bred Icelandic horse is famous.

To enter our free competition to win a fabulous 5-night riding holiday for two in Snaefellsnes and Reykjavik departing from London in June or August 2008, please complete our entry form by clicking below.

Prize includes

3 nights full board in farm accommodation on Snaefellsnes
    2 nights in hotel in Reykjavik on a breakfast basis
    Icelandair flights between London & Keflavik.
    Airport transfers and taxes

arctic-experience.co.uk/hor…htm

GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

7 Comments

Thanks.

entered thanks - although I don't know what i would do if I actually won this comp as I haven't ever properly ridden a horse:oops: :giggle:

Cheers

Thanks

thanks

Thanks, entered

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:

How fantastic would that be. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions