Expired

Win a fabulous family holiday to the Red Sea Riviera @ Tesco Living

20 replies
Found 31st Dec 2015Made hot 31st Dec 2015
Win a fabulous family holiday to the Red Sea Riviera
Red Sea Holidays, the UK's leading tour operator to Egypt, is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an all-inclusive family holiday to the five-star Sunwing Makadi Hotel on Makadi Bay in Egypt. The winner and their family (two adults and two children aged 12 years or under) will travel from either Manchester, Gatwick or Birmingham airports to Hurghada airport, Egypt, from where they'll be transferred to the hotel.
While the children enjoy the Sunwing Makadi’s state-of-the-art waterpark, with its five water slides, flow rider and wave pool, grown-ups can relax by one of its seven pools, stroll along the private sandy beach, snorkel over the colourful coral reef, and choose from a fantastic selection of on-site bars and restaurants.
Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for filling in the form.

20 Comments

Thank you

THANKS

Thanks and a Happy New Year x

Thx

BIG THANKS!!!...and Happy New Year!

thanks
happy new year

Thanks

Its Mine All Mine..........................well its my New Years Resolution B positive that's after my push bike being nicked on 28th Dec Happy New Year fab HUKD compers ta so x

Many thanks

thanx

Hmmm 'family' holiday!!!! At what age do children stop being children, I thought it would be at least 17 just before becoming an adult at 18...................its a joke!!

x

lozzle77

Hmmm 'family' holiday!!!! At what age do children stop being children, I … Hmmm 'family' holiday!!!! At what age do children stop being children, I thought it would be at least 17 just before becoming an adult at 18...................its a joke!!

if only it was CSA rules then they are classed as children until 21 oO

Thanks and Happy New Year to everybody

tHANKS

thnks

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you

thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions