Expired

Win a fabulous UK break for two at Cliveden House Hotel @ Telegraph

14 replies
Found 9th Nov 2016
Enter the prize draw before Friday 2 December and you and a friend could soon be enjoying a luxurious break at Cliveden House Hotel.
To celebrate the release of Amma Asante’s inspiring new feature film A United Kingdom, the Telegraph has partnered with Pathé to offer readers a fantastic prize of a romantic stay for two at Cliveden House Hotel, a beautiful and luxurious stately home near Windsor Castle and Dorney Lake.

The winning entrant will win an one-night, mid-week stay for two at Cliveden House and Spa, Taplow, Berkshire. The prize includes:
· Accommodation based on two people sharing a Junior Suite;
· A dinner for two in the André Garrett Restaurant; and
· Full English breakfast.

Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for entering the prize draw
============================

14 Comments

Thanks marba X)

Thanks marba, new competition page layout.. I'll miss the Hot/Cold icons, still the "Entered" icon is useful. oO
There is a feedback page @ hotukdeals.com/fee…899
Edited by: "treoes" 9th Nov 2016

Original Poster

treoes

Thanks marba, new competition page layout.. I'll miss the Hot/Cold icons, … Thanks marba, new competition page layout.. I'll miss the Hot/Cold icons, still the "Entered" icon is useful. oO:)There is a feedback page @ http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/what-happened-competitions-page-2542899#post29129924

I think the 'number of entrants' value icon will prove to be misleading. It will become an indicator of the number of users who have reviewed a post to decide whether to enter which is something entirely different.

So whilst I agree that 'entered' could be of help to competition entrants to save time going over old ground, the count will not be a reflection of what it is supposed to represent. And the HOT/COLD icons feature should not have been sacrificed as now there is really no longer a quick indicator of feedback overall for posters or entrants.

I have already provided my feedback directly to HUKD about these changes and the continual introduction of changes unannounced and without consultation.

x

I BLAME DONALD TRUMP HE AS THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING ELSE AND RIGHTLY SO.

BUT BACK TO BASICS IF IT AINT BROKEN THEN DON'T FIX IT

Many thanks to marba

Thanks.

I'm with FITCHET X)
Thanks Marba

thanks

Thank you

Thankyou

thanks

Thank You

cheers
Post a comment