Expired

Win a family cycling holiday at Center Parcs @ Nutella

Found 28th Jan 2013
Here at nutella, we're all about quality family time. And there's no better place to spend it than in the great British outdoors.

That's why we're offering you the chance to win an action-packed, week-long family cycling holiday at one of Britain's favourite holiday hotspots. Plus, we have 3 weekend breaks to give away too!

From a choice of 4 stunning locations around the UK, the lucky winner and their family will enjoy a whole week of fun in the forest, staying in a Comfort Villa. Of course, a nutella breakfast pack will be thrown in, as will bike hire for the week. We'll even take care of your return travel.

With more indoor and outdoor activities than you can imagine, this family favourite getaway destination has something for everyone – including a subtropical swimming paradise which offers an idyllic place to escape.

Simply enter your details opposite – plus sign up to receive other great offers from us every month and your whole family could be peddling in the beautiful British countryside in no time!

Good luck!

Completion message :
Thank you....
...for entering the nutella Win a family cycling holiday promotion. We'll be notifying all our lucky winners in the next few months, so be sure to keep an eye on your email.
Good luck

15 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS FOR COMP BUT AM GETTING THIS:
NOT FOUND
The requested document was not found on this server.

borderjoe

THANKS FOR COMP BUT AM GETTING THIS: NOT FOUNDThe requested document … THANKS FOR COMP BUT AM GETTING THIS: NOT FOUNDThe requested document was not found on this server.

Same Here

Same here as above but i click on the home toaster @ the top of the page & entered the competition to win some bikes but i would of liked the hol more

Sorry forgot to say Thanks

sueyred

Same here as above but i click on the home toaster @ the top of the page … Same here as above but i click on the home toaster @ the top of the page & entered the competition to win some bikes but i would of liked the hol more

me too! can't see anything about a hol?

cheers pjj and milsna

yes-thanks!

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants