Expired

Win a family escape to the Alton Towers Resort! with raring2go

14 replies
Found 9th Sep 2010Made hot 10th Sep 2010
The Alton Towers Resort is offering the chance to win an overnight stay at one of the fantastically themed hotels for all the family to enjoy. The amazing prize also includes two day entry to the Theme Park with dinner and breakfast included.

Terms and Conditions:
This prize is valid for a family of four, or four adults sharing an overnight stay in a standard room in either the Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel, and is subject to availability. The prize includes two day entry to the Theme Park and Waterpark, dinner and breakfast. There is no cash alternative. The prize is valid until 15th October 2010. Subject to availability.

answer TH13TEEN

14 Comments

thankyou

thankyou

Thx

Thank you

;):D

Cheers

Ta been 14 times since feb bit of a fanatic lol another free stay wouldn't hurt I get in free anyways but the hotels a bonus!

Original Poster

TheJamesS

Ta been 14 times since feb bit of a fanatic lol another free stay … Ta been 14 times since feb bit of a fanatic lol another free stay wouldn't hurt I get in free anyways but the hotels a bonus!

LOL you,re as bad as me, got a merlin pass & two kids under 4 so its a free day out.. plus its only 20 mins from my house

Thanks!

Thanx

Thanx

thanks kassy

kassy2005

LOL you,re as bad as me, got a merlin pass & two kids under 4 so its a … LOL you,re as bad as me, got a merlin pass & two kids under 4 so its a free day out.. plus its only 20 mins from my house

yep me too lol off to thorpe park tommorow for a change !! il be wearing my are you a screamer t shirt :-p

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't23
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions