EXPIRED

Win a family holiday to Florida @ Daily Mail

Win a family holiday to Florida to brave SeaWorld Parks new rides.To celebrate the opening of two new rides, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering readers the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to the Sunshine State.

THE PRIZE

Are you itching to put your nerves to the test on Orlando's tallest, longest, fastest rollercoaster? Or day dreaming about getting your head in a spin on a one-of-a-kind family friendly spin coaster? Well, this could be your lucky day!

To celebrate the opening of two new rides, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering readers the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to the Sunshine State.

The winning reader will fly to Orlando with their family for a 14-night holiday which includes return economy flights for two adults and two children, accommodation, 15-days' car hire, plus access to some of Florida's top theme parks.

The lucky winner and their family will get to experience SeaWorld, the world's most popular marine life park; Busch Gardens, full of wild animals and even wilder rides; Discovery Cove, the only place in Orlando where you can swim with a dolphin and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark which is home to 38 water slides, two river rides, the world’s only side by side wave pool and a huge interactive play area.

You’ll get the chance to experience Mako - SeaWorld's newest ride and one of the world's only true ‘hypercoasters' - and the snake themed spin coaster, Cobra's Curse, at Busch Gardens.

NEW FOR 2016

MAKO

Mako is a 200-foot-tall hypercoaster that reaches speeds of up to 73 mph along 4,760 feet of steel track — nearly a mile long — leaving riders feeling both breathless and weightless. Mako's tight turns and speed are inspired by one of the ocean’s fastest sharks. You’ll experience what it’s like to be this apex predator, surging through the water at top speed and chasing prey throughout a massive reef.

COBRA'S CURSE

Cobra's Curse isn’t your ordinary spin coaster. This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and an adventure of exciting explorations. After ascending 70-feet on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain. During the three-and-a-half-minute ride, the coaster trains speed along at 40 mph, spinning backward, forward and then freely. Guests will experience a new spin with each ride.

For your chance to win, simply click the button above to enter, and fill out a short form to submit your details.

FOR TICKETS OR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.SEAWORLDPARKS.CO.UK

20 Comments

Thank you

thanks

thanks

If there's one reason to trust the Daily Mail with my details it's a chance to win a return trip to Florida!

BIG THANKS!!!

Thank you

Original Poster

anlygi

If there's one reason to trust the Daily Mail with my details it's a … If there's one reason to trust the Daily Mail with my details it's a chance to win a return trip to Florida!

my sentiments exactly!

Thanks x

Thanks

Many thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Ace, Guys!

amazing

thanks

Thanks

THanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767475
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
    3. word association Game74044579
    4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions