EXPIRED

Win A Family Holiday To Orlando @ Heart Radio

Please see comment#6 for info on obtaining the comp link.

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize of a holiday to Orlando for 2 adults and 2 children, just answer the question below and get your entry back to us by 23.59 on Sunday 9th October 2016.

The holiday prize includes a 7 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children up to age 11, sharing a standard room on a room only board basis at an Orlando hotel based on a 3V standard. Includes return economy flights from Gatwick or Heathrow. . The holiday must be taken by November 2017 and excludes travel during Easter and Christmas dates.

Q: Orlando is a city in which American state?

ANSWER: Florida

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:

Thank you!

You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!

===============================

15 Comments

This link's a bit shy too (_;)

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

Re link, using marba's previous formula, copy and paste in new browser window, replace the £ with a full stop.

promo£heart.co.uk/vir…ys/

Edited by: "treoes" 26th Sep 2016

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Cheers

Original Poster

treoes

Re link, using marba's previous formula, copy and paste in new browser … Re link, using marba's previous formula, copy and paste in new browser window, replace the £ with a full stop.promo£heart.co.uk/virgin-holidays/

Thanks, the suggested formula is good. I had no idea there was a problem with this one. I always test the HUKD comp link directly after I have posted the comp. It was working then but not any more. Now it becomes "http://prf.hn/inactivelink.html"

Original Poster

Another way around it, copy and paste the text within the quotes
"http://promo.heart.co.uk/virgin-holidays/"

Thanks

Thanks

BIG THANKS!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
    2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22