EXPIRED

Win a family ticket to see Matilda The Musical, overnight stay for 4 plus £1000 to spend at Jigsaw @ Jigsaw

To celebrate 100 years since the birth of Roald Dahl – the world’s number one storyteller – we have partnered with the Royal Shakespeare Company to offer you the chance to win a gloriuptious family ticket to see Matilda The Musical. The prize also includes an overnight stay for four at St Martin’s Lane in London’s West End, plus a phizz-whizzing £1,000 to spend at Jigsaw. Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for entering our competition.
================================

19 Comments

Why not ☺️

BIG THANKS!!!

thanks

Thanks x

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thank You

thanks

Is it newsletter sign up for comp plz

How do you enter? It just takes you to the website, do you need to sign up for the newsletter?

Original Poster

squiremole

How do you enter? It just takes you to the website, do you need to sign … How do you enter? It just takes you to the website, do you need to sign up for the newsletter?

http://jigsaw.btxmedia.com/pws/client/images/content/matilda/landing-page/020916/matilda-dtp-lp-leftslice-020916-min.jpg

The above is what you should see and there is an ENTER NOW button to click.
If you cannot see it then I suggest to try a different browser or a different device?

Original Poster

dorey69

Is it newsletter sign up for comp plz

No, you just click the ENTER NOW button and fill in your details.

marba01

The above is what you should see and there is an ENTER NOW button to … The above is what you should see and there is an ENTER NOW button to click.If you cannot see it then I suggest to try a different browser or a different device?:)

Thanks I'll try it on the Laptop

I was on my fone. No enter thing there. No worries

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions