EXPIRED

Win a Family Ticket to Warner Browsers Studio Tour (Harry Potter) + £50 of Sainsbury's Vouchers

Sainsbury's Entertainment are giving away a family ticket to Warner Browsers Studio Tour (Harry potter).

The main prize is 1 Warner Bros Tour Family (2 adults + 2 children, 1 adult + 3 children or 3 adults + 1 Child) Gift Ticket.

Subsequent prizes 1x£50 Sainsbury's gift card; 1x£50 Sainsbury's Entertainment on Demand e-voucher.

Sign up to Sainsbury's Entertainment required, they only ask for email so make sure you provide a valid one if you want to know that you've won!!

6 Comments

Answer : Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station

Thanks

thanks

Could not reach the comp via the comp link, received -
400 Bad request
Error
Sorry, there is a problem with this request
--------------
However, I followed the link to the competition rules which worked, scrolled backwards from there and located the entry form.

Thank you

Original Poster

marba01

Could not reach the comp via the comp link, received -400 Bad … Could not reach the comp via the comp link, received -400 Bad requestErrorSorry, there is a problem with this request--------------However, I followed the link to the competition rules which worked, scrolled backwards from there and located the entry form.Thank you

​fixed now thanks for letting me know!!

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343963
    2. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1010
    3. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
    4. Take a break issue 332425

See more discussions