EXPIRED

Win A fantastic prize every day for 40 days @ VAX

PRODUCT: Fantastic prize every day for 40 days.
PERIOD: Daily
DETAILS:
It's our 40 year anniversary!

To celebrate, we're giving away a fantastic prize every day for 40 days.

You could win a brand new steam cleaner, carpet washer, pressure washer or even a Vax Blade cordless.

Simply answer the question below, fill in your details and click to enter. A winner will be chosen at random every day from 5th July until 14th August. You can enter at any time during this period and entrants who have not yet won a prize will roll over into the next prize draw every day until the competition concludes.

Q: What was the name of the first ever Vax that was sold in the UK?

(A) Vax Air

(B) Vax 101 >>>>>ANSWER

(C) Vax Blade
RULES: By submitting this form you agree to receiving communication from Vax and to the terms of our privacy policy.

32 Comments

Thanks again

Cheers

Why have they took the enter button of the main page?

Thank you

thanks

Thanks Bill

Thank you

Thanks

Many thanks

thanks

Thanks

thank you

thanks

Link not working

Cheers Bill

Thank you

Thanks

cheers

thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks

thanks

Thanks billc

Thank you

Thank You

Thanks

A bit confused , do you enter once and they automatically enter you for 40 days or do you have to enter every day
I tried each day but get the message my e mail has already been used ??

Original Poster

telmealing

A bit confused , do you enter once and they automatically enter you for … A bit confused , do you enter once and they automatically enter you for 40 days or do you have to enter every dayI tried each day but get the message my e mail has already been used ??

Entrants that have not already won a prize will continue to be entered into prize draws for the duration of the campaign (40 days).

cheers bill c

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers4389
    2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Thursday 24/08)55
    3. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1314
    4. Win a Luxury Cotswold break @Specsavers1212

See more discussions