Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a fatboy beanbag in the Easter Egg hunt from iwoot

iwantoneofthose.com/eas…jspiwantoneofthose.com/sto…jpg

EASTER EGG HUNT

Easter has hatched once more and we've got a cracking (sigh) way for you to celebrate the season of chocolate, painted hard boiled eggs, and fluffy rabbits.
    What better way to commemorate this glorious festivity than with a good old fashioned Easter egg hunt. We've hidden 6 specially designed IWOOT Easter eggs in various nooks and crannies around the site for you to seek out. So whip out your compass (well, mouse) take a virtual amble up the hills and down the dells of IWOOT to discover where each egg is concealed.
    Once you have found all of our marvellously well hidden eggs, we'll enter you into a Prize Draw to win a Fatboy Beanbag, possibly the coolest chill out chair in the world. In keeping with the Easter celebration the winner will also receive an Easter egg with their Fatboy for good measure.
    Happy hunting!

iwantoneofthose.com/ind…jsp Click here to start hunting

iwantoneofthose.com/fat…tmliwantoneofthose.com/sto…gif

15 Comments

i think this will be too much trouble for a bean bag:-D

Original Poster

Well if others find them, please post the linkies here Thanks guys!

I think it shows the eggs on different sites - I had a go then hubby did the same but they weren't on the same pages!

Original Poster

There are 6 eggs to be found though??

Original Poster

Yes, I actually can't see one on that link DSB now, so you could be right claire.... seems like a lot of hard work!

Original Poster

Took me about 15 minutes to find them all. If you go through the items logically, using the Shop by price feature on the left hand side, it shouldn't take too long.

emmajk42

Took me about 15 minutes to find them all. If you go through the items … Took me about 15 minutes to find them all. If you go through the items logically, using the Shop by price feature on the left hand side, it shouldn't take too long.

Thanks for the comp Emma, beat your time though... :whistling: OK I used DSB's link as well as working out the pattern from your clue... :lazy:

That link I gave earlier didnt work as a link, but I just went to the same page and found the egg again by going through the Easter Egg Hunt button.

THe others I found were:
    The Chocolate Fountaiin
    Spa Lights
    Terrace Fire Pot
    Iron Man Ironing Board
    Bananagrams games

mmmm... I cant remember where I found the other!

But I haveentered the comp now thanks Emma for a good easter time filler!

Original Poster

I found them on the same pages DSB, so it does work that way!

Finger Drum Kit

DSB

That link I gave earlier didnt work as a link, but I just went to the … That link I gave earlier didnt work as a link, but I just went to the same page and found the egg again by going through the Easter Egg Hunt button.THe others I found were:The Chocolate FountaiinSpa LightsTerrace Fire PotIron Man Ironing BoardBananagrams gamesmmmm... I cant remember where I found the other!But I haveentered the comp now thanks Emma for a good easter time filler!

You have to click that you are entering the easter egg hunt first, otherwise you won't see the eggs.

thanks for doing the hunting for me guys!

just entered, that would be a great prize for me to put in my new house!

That's terrace Firepit. Not pot. Just thought I'll correct that. Thanks for the help.

Thank you all. Those bean bags are really good - saw one in the shops the other day - but too expensive to buy. Would like to have one, but not enough to buy!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1314
      2. Win a Luxury Cotswold break @Specsavers1212
      3. Win a four star city break to Barcelona @Specsavers1010
      4. Win! A Place At A Luxury Boot Camp Retreat Worth £1,650! @ Soul and Spirit …33

See more discussions