EXPIRED

WIN A FIVE STAR LUXURY BREAK FOR TWO IN OXFORD @ Honda

Experience Oxford in all its historic glory by winning a two-night luxury stay for two at the five star Macdonald Randolph Hotel, including accommodation in a Classic Suite, a full English breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner with wine on both nights and use of the spa facilities.

Built in 1864, the hotel overlooks the Ashmolean Museum. The bar is complete with impressive city views and is named after the much-loved Inspector Morse thanks to its regular appearances in the famed TV series.

Meanwhile, the spa boasts a thermal suite, treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy bath, a bio sauna, a relaxation room and also offers a wide variety of treatments.

Enter now for your chance to win this amazing prize.Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted. Good luck!

19 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

BIG THANKS!!!,,,very posh!

Thx

Thanks

well done and thanks

Cheers marba

Many thanks

Thanks

X

T & C's quote a completely different prize to the '2-night luxury break prize in Oxford'.
Have informed Honda UK and they're passing the message on to 'the relevant department'.

5..4..3.. Holding my breath ..2..1..Now!
oO

Thank you

Original Poster

icmeler2000

T & C's quote a completely different prize to the '2-night luxury break … T & C's quote a completely different prize to the '2-night luxury break prize in Oxford'. Have informed Honda UK and they're passing the message on to 'the relevant department'.5..4..3.. Holding my breath ..2..1..Now!oO

It's now fixed, and thanks for letting me know about the problem

Thanks

marba01

It's now fixed, and thanks for letting me know about the problem

Breath-hold over!

thanks!

thanks

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions