1. Goodwood Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Flight in a Spitfire! ! @ Goodwood

YOUR ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME SPITFIRE FLIGHT OPPORTUNITY WITH GRR AND THE BOULTBEE FLIGHT ACADEMY

It’s the dream of boys (and right-thinking girls) of all ages – a chance to take to the air in a magnificent V12 Merlin-engined Supermarine Spitfire. Now, thanks to our good friends at the Boultbee Flight Academy, we’re offering that chance to the lucky winner of a fabulous competition.

The prize is this 30-minute Boultbee Flight Experience in the rear seat of one of the Boultbee Academy Spitfires based here at Goodwood – currently G-ILDA (Gilda) – which can be taken at any time between April and October 2015 by mutual arrangement with the Boultbee team. (Please read the T&Cs.)

You could even combine it with your trip to the 2015 Festival of Speed!

The competition is open to UK and overseas residents aged 18 and over, and the winner can nominate a passenger to take the flight – so you can enter to win the Spitfire flight for yourself, or as the ultimate Christmas present for a friend or loved one. (As long as they’re over 18 too, and meet all the usual Boultbee Academy flight criteria.)

The competition closes on Dec 21st at midnight GMT and the winner will be drawn and notified as soon as possible afterwards.

Answer RJ Mitchell

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

15 Comments

Banned

Oh my god. Now here is a competition!

better the bigbreakfast after the flight bigbreakfast .well done

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

If only.....!!!! Wow thanks for the link and answer.....

thanx

Thanks

Thanks, awesome prize.

Wow thanks!!

Thanks

exspired it seems, form not there anymore.

Original Poster

Hi Daytrader, I think it may have been a temporary problem as the form is there now

Cheers

Banned

Still works

Why expire?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79