Expired

Win a Flower Fountain from Catit! @ Your Cat

Found 28th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: A Catit Flower Fountain
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
This week, we have teamed up with Catit to give away a Flower Fountain for your cat to one lucky winner...

Keep your cat hydrated without breaking the bank. Thinking about buying your cat a water fountain but worried about the cost? The Catit Flower Fountain is energy efficient costing less than 2p per day to run*

The Catit Flower Fountain uses running water to encourage your pet to drink more. Drinking regularly is important for your cat's health, as it helps ensure proper kidney function and prevents crystal formation that can lead to urinary diseases.

The Catit Flower Fountain includes a dual-action water softening filter (refill sets available separately). The filter continuously purifies and softens hard tap water, while also retaining stray hairs, sediment and debris. The fountain can hold up to 3L of water meaning when you leave the house your cats have a constant supply of fresh water all day!

This month Catit are offering a FREE pack of water softening filters when you purchase a Catit Flower Fountain, saving you £6! To find out more please visit their website.

*Based on 15p per KWh, 24hr usage per day

FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW...
RULES: THIS COMPETITION CLOSES AT 9.00AM ON FRIDAY 4TH AUGUST 2017, AND IS FOR UK RESIDENTS ONLY.

6 Comments

Thank you X)

Thanks

thanks & good luck

I am delighted to be able to share with you that my long, lean, dry period of winning diddly squat is O-V-E-R! Got an email yesterday to say I'd won the most recent competition in Your Cat magazine - an assortment of feline-related goodies from Prezzybox! Yay!! Hope it's the start of many more wins to come! Thank you to whoever posted it!

Thank You

Thanks OWDTBD. Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions