Win a Fosters or Strongbow beer fridge! @ Checkoutsmart

Found 3rd Jun 2015
To enter, buy any Fosters or Strongbow pack in-store at Tesco or online at Tesco.com, take a picture of your receipt and upload it to us. You'll then be entered into a daily prize draw to win.

We're giving away 10 fridges per day so remember to upload your receipt on the day of purchase for your entry to be valid.

To take part, purchase any pack of Fosters (excluding Fosters Gold & Fosters Radler), or Strongbow in Tesco stores or online, then take a photo of your receipt or online delivery note, and upload it via the CheckoutSmart app.

Entries are limited to 1 entry per person per day. Duplicate entries will not be counted. Promotion is open from 3rd June to 23rd June 2015. For in-store receipts these must be dated inside the promotional period, for online purchases delivery must take place inside the promotional period.
Community Updates
Think this is Checkoutsmart
Original Poster

Think this is Checkoutsmart

I've updated it. Thanks
I won one of these today awaiting delivery woop
Original Poster

I won one of these today awaiting delivery woop

Well done
I won one too. Yay!
I one one as well. Has anyone had contact from the company sending the fridges yet?
I won a beer fridge nearly 2 months ago and I'm still waiting for it.....
Same here. Nothing as yet. I emailed and was told they were awaiting dates, but that was a couple of weeks ago.
Scratch that. I just got a call today and the delivery is arranged for next week.
Comp now ended
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants