EXPIRED

WIN a Frank Sinatra DVD Collection! @ Laterlife

Throughout his nine-decade career, Frank Sinatra performed on more than 1,400 recordings and was awarded 31 gold, nine platinum, three double platinum and one triple platinum album by the Recording Industry Associated of America. Eagle Rock Entertainment continue to release their definitive Frank Sinatra Collection DVDs, pulling together some of the finest performances on television and in concert from the greatest entertainer of the 20th century...and this is your chance to win all the titles in the series to date!

Some of the titles up for grabs include, ‘A Man And His Music’ Parts I & II, combining Sinatra’s first two hour-long television specials from the mid-sixties with spectacular performances including favorites "I've Got You Under My Skin," "I Get A Kick Out Of You," "Come Fly With Me" and "The Lady Is A Tramp, as well as special guests including Nancy Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald
‘Ol’ Blue Eyes Is Back’ was first broadcast by NBC on November 18, 1973 and marked Frank Sinatra’s return to performing following his “retirement” in 1971.

To be in with a chance of winning, answer the question below.

In what year was 'Ol Blue Eyes is Back' first broadcast?

a) 1971

b) 1972

c) 1973 >>>>ANSWER

11 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thnaks

Thanks

x

Thank you

thank you

Thank You

just a matter of interest... I know it may sound like a silly question but is it safe to enter some of these competitions. What I mean is, there are certain questions that banks and other places ask you like your Full Name, Date of Birth, Post Code etc. Anyone know if you're able to check if the website is a genuine company and not a fake one collecting all your info. I'm not trying to be over paranoid here and I understand that some get to send you spam and lots of it and others just offers... but one has to be really weary not to enter all those key information details on a website you've never heard of before or looks dodge. I'd say safe to say if anyone asks all those specific questions like Full Name, DOB, Mother's Maiden name, Post Code... etc. Then rather stay clear. they can keep their prize

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
    2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions