WIN a free copy of Monster Hunter World for PS4 or Xbox One FREE ENTRY

Found 6th Feb
WIN a free copy of Monster Hunter World for PS4 or Xbox One
Your free copy of Monster Hunter World will also include a FREE limited edition Monster Hunter World Keyring:

Terms & ConditionsCompetition ends 16:00 GMT on February 16th.Winners will be contacted directly via the email address submitted.If we don't get a reply within 72hrs of the email being sent, the prize will be withdrawn and another winner will be chosen.If you win,we will contact you via the email address submitted and ask you to tell us your preferred format (PS4 or Xbox One) by replying to the email.We reserve the right to cancel or alter the competition at any time.All submitted email addresses will be entered into our weekly email newsletters.

mailchi.mp/365…way
Community Updates
16 Comments
Worth a punt.
Cheers.. gotta be in it to win it 😁
"Thanks! You're on the list."

It's all a trick by Chris Jericho.
Thank you.
May the odds ever be in your favour.
Thanks OP.
Thanks OP
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks?
Always a scam.. nothing’s for free!
Mathaeus8 h, 2 m ago

Always a scam.. nothing’s for free!

It’s a competition on their website... how is it a scam? 365games are legit and I’ve used them for a while
Thank you OP!
Maverick_TF2 h, 44 m ago

It’s a competition on their website... how is it a scam? 365games are l …It’s a competition on their website... how is it a scam? 365games are legit and I’ve used them for a while

i cant find the the competition on their website, and the link seems to have a external web address. link to original post on their website if possible?
Thank you
Thank you. would love to win for my son.
Doesn't work for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions