Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN A FREE TICKETS TO:-World Trade Center (Certificate 12A)

This was found by:-
    AngelUndercover

This is my first post so be gentle with me. I apologise beforehand for not starting a new thread but every time I tried to I kept going to some confusing page with 'merchant' :confused: on it (I'm blonde so forgive me :wink:) so I decided to tack this onto the end of this thread. :smile: Maybe someone would explain how to post a new thread/direct me to the information.

ANYWAYS.....

*World Trade Center (Certificate 12A)

Go to bbc.co.uk/fiv…tmlbbc.co.uk/fiv…tml and fill in your details.

Screenings are taking place at:

Birmingham Odeon - New Street
    Brighton Odeon - West Street
    Cardiff Odeon - Red Dragon centre
    Panton Odeon - 135 Shaftsbury Av
    Gateshead Odeon - Russle Way
    Glasgow Odeon - Paisley Road
    Liverpool Odeon - London Road
    Manchester Odeon - Printworks Centre
    Bradford Odeon - Gallagher Leisure Park
    Belfast Movie House - Dublin Road

All screenings take place on Sunday 24th September.

If your application is successful, you will receive a pair of tickets in the post. Please note that these screenings are always popular and tickets cannot be guaranteed.

Synopsis :In the aftermath of the World Trade Center disaster, hope is still alive. Refusing to bow down to terrorism, rescuers and family of the victims press forward. Their mission of rescue and recovery is driven by the faith that under each piece of rubble, a co-worker, a friend a family member may be found. This is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno, two of the last survivors extracted from Ground Zero and the rescuers who never gave up. It's a story of the true heroes of that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race.

Hope this is useful.

bbc.co.uk/fiv…jpg

2 Comments

Aww thanks dinosteveus

And cheers for sorting that out for me :):thumbsup:

Original Poster

AngelUndercover

Aww thanks dinosteveus :)And cheers for sorting that out for me … Aww thanks dinosteveus :)And cheers for sorting that out for me :):thumbsup:

You are most welcome :thumbsup:
    Thanks for finding this deal, it's a great one :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions