Win a free voucher for a Yazoo Milkshake

LocalFound 14th Jul
Play the mobile game by shaking your phone, the longest shakers will get onto the leaderboard. Top 250 on the leader board will get a printable voucher emailed to them the following morning. Usually shaking for 5 seconds will get you on the leaderboard. Want more vouchers? Use a different email address
yazoobigshakeoff.co.uk
Community Updates
Competitions
13 Comments
Nice! I finished in the top 3 just before midnight and already have my voucher! Now I'm top for today so far, pretty much guaranteed another voucher!

Thanks @rainbowhamster !
jamie01512 m ago

Nice! I finished in the top 3 just before midnight and already have my …Nice! I finished in the top 3 just before midnight and already have my voucher! Now I'm top for today so far, pretty much guaranteed another voucher!Thanks @rainbowhamster !

9.55 wow.
sazal1 m ago

9.55 wow.

Someone did 1 and a half hours yesterday!
jamie0155 m ago

Someone did 1 and a half hours yesterday!

Wow haha. Maybe they were working out at the same time
sazal1 m ago

Wow haha. Maybe they were working out at the same time

Wait a week, once people get wind of this, they will be hacking their phone's gyroscope to get crazy times!
Someone's hit 36 mins already, and same person got nearly 15 mins. My arms were hurting after 10!
m.conveniencestore.co.uk/567…led

According to this link the person at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the week gets a £250 Ticketmaster voucher. And probably a dislocated arm too(lol)
rainbowhamster2 m ago

https://m.conveniencestore.co.uk/567924.article?mobilesite=enabled …https://m.conveniencestore.co.uk/567924.article?mobilesite=enabled According to this link the person at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the week gets a £250 Ticketmaster voucher. And probably a dislocated arm too(lol)

It's not the person top in the leaderboard, it's a person randomly chosen from the top 250.
jamie0153 m ago

It's not the person top in the leaderboard, it's a person randomly chosen …It's not the person top in the leaderboard, it's a person randomly chosen from the top 250.

Really imagine shaking your phone for 2 hrs and someone who shakes it for 3 seconds gets the £250
Someone's got just under 50 minutes - people are very eager to be first!
jamie01544 m ago

Someone's got just under 50 minutes - people are very eager to be first!

Why so bad lol
hethekid8 m ago

Why so bad lol

Idk, there's no real purpose apart from being competitive!
Thanks just got a email
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants