Expired

Win A GoPro Hero Session Full HD Action Camera with SD memory card & 48 tubes of POLO Sugar Free Extra Strong @ InStyle

13 replies
Found 17th Oct 2016Made hot 17th Oct 2016
According to accreditation by the Oral Health Foundation, new POLO Sugar Free Extra Strong are *kind to…
ANSWER: Teeth

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
======================

13 Comments

many thanks well done

thanks

Thanks

Thanks for posting. I hate that snarky marketing message at the end though 'No don't email me I prefer to pay more for small appliances you can offer me for less'. I'd rather pay twice the price than buy from them with a message like that.

Thank you

thanks

thanks

Thank you

Cheers

Thank You

Original Poster

davidbrent

Thanks for posting. I hate that snarky marketing message at the end … Thanks for posting. I hate that snarky marketing message at the end though 'No don't email me I prefer to pay more for small appliances you can offer me for less'. I'd rather pay twice the price than buy from them with a message like that.

I guess they picked that one out specially for you then because I have never seen it

Thanks

Thanks marba x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions