Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a gorgeous collection of classic pieces in oak or teak worth over £5500 @ Good Homes

Give your living space a fresh update with this gorgeous collection of classic pieces in oak or teak

How many years is the company celebrating?

Answer : 100

Completion message :
    THANK YOU FOR ENTERING
    You have successfully entered the prize draw. Winners will be contacted once the competition has closed.

25 Comments

thank you but its not liking the capture so couldn't enter

wont let me enter keeps saying Please complete all required fields! even when all is complete

telmealing

wont let me enter keeps saying Please complete all required fields! even … wont let me enter keeps saying Please complete all required fields! even when all is complete

Same, but at the very top of the page mine did say The form has been submitted successfully.

you may have to try several times with the Captcha until you get a combination that is accepted.

thank you

I must have tried the Captcha 15 times! Ridiculous.

Took about 10 attempts but Thank you

Thanks

Can't be bothered with this trash its every competition they publish and has been for over 6 months and if you contact them they are not interested ,,
    Edited by: "FITCHET" 30th Jan

Thanx pjj

thank you

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

x

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

Thank You

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £70,000 and a BMW 220i Sport Convertible with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/…1615
      2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Thursday 24/08)44
      3. Win a Dyson Tower Fan worth £350 @ Daily Star1616
      4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist1110

See more discussions