EXPIRED

Win a gourmet five-star break for two to San Sebastián @ Waitrose

Thanks to CLC World Resorts & Hotels, one lucky reader and their guest will experience the beguiling pleasures of this captivating city. The prize includes return flights and four nights’ accommodation at the luxurious five-star Hotel Maria Cristina, just minutes from the beach and the Old Town.

The winning pair will also enjoy tasting menus at two of the city’s famous eateries, Akelarre and Martín Berasategui. Both hold the restaurant industry’s highest accolade of three Michelin stars and have appeared in the top 20 of The World’s 50 Best Restaurants. At Akelarre, tradition, haute cuisine and creativity combine to deliver extraordinary dishes, while at Martín Berasategui, the winner and their guest will taste 14 courses of the most exquisite Basque cuisine.

San Sebastián is in which country? A) Spain B) Mexico C) France
ANSWER: A) Spain

completion message.
Thanks for your entry, good luck!
===========================

25 Comments

Thanks x

thanks marba

thanx

thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank You San Sebastián - a great place. But beware of sales calls from CLC telling you you have won another prize but need to pay flight and fees etc.

Thanks X)

THANKS

CLC - Phone call hell!!!

Thank you

Thank you

Cheers

yes already contacted me and "upgraded" trip offered!!

Thanks

You do NOT have to put your phone number!

Thanks Marba

I never put a phone number in any Waitrose comp, it's not required.

Thanx marba

I never put a phone number in any Waitrose comp, it's not required.

Thanx marba

Thanks

mine wouldn't go without tel but I will be careful of dodgy calls I WONT win anyway

Thank You

Thanks

thanks

beautiful
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1638
    2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
    3. Biscuit addiction2060
    4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions