Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a greenhouse @ Gardeners World

We have one prize available to win, comprising a 6'x6' Palram Harmony Green Greenhouse, worth £349.99. The greenhouse comes with a 5-year guarantee and installation is included in the prize.
    Please sign in/register, good luck!

Which of the following is a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
    ANSWER: Garden Kingdom of Dessau-Wörlitz

whc.unesco.org/en/…534
    UNESCO » Culture » World Heritage Centre » The List » World Heritage List
    Garden Kingdom of Dessau-Wörlitz
    -------------------------

Completion message:Thanks for entering our competition
    Good luck!
    =================================

15 Comments

thanks

First name

Sue
    Your name should not contain any numbers

My name does not contain any numbers, and never has?????
    Anyone else get this?

ssnsmudge

First nameSueYour name should not contain any numbersMy name does not … First nameSueYour name should not contain any numbersMy name does not contain any numbers, and never has?????Anyone else get this?

Does not like autofill works by entering details manually.

thank you

retrobrit

Does not like autofill works by entering details manually.

Thank you.

DOES NOT WORK MANUALLY EITHER ,,BUNCH OF TRASH

IF IT DON'T WORK SKIP IT
    Edited by: "FITCHET" 29th Sep 2016

Thanks and it worked fine.

ssnsmudge

First nameSueYour name should not contain any numbersMy name does not … First nameSueYour name should not contain any numbersMy name does not contain any numbers, and never has?????Anyone else get this?

If you've put any symbols in (commas) ect it wont let you enter. I think it counts them as numbers just take them out

Edited by: "justjunie" 29th Sep 2016

Original Poster

FITCHET

DOES NOT WORK MANUALLY EITHER ,,BUNCH OF TRASH IF IT DON'T WORK SKIP IT

Or spend some of your valuable time trying to find a solution? Of course not!
    ---------------------------------
    Ok, this is what I have found out.
    If you are already logged on then there are only 2 entries to make, the first is the answer to the question.
    The second is your phone number.
    You must key in your telephone number, if you let it AUTOFILL, you will immediately get the message against one of the name fields "Your name should not contain any numbers". Once that error message occurs I have not been able to find a way clear it(best to end the session and re-invoke the comp link and start again once you have the error message)
    So enter your telephone number manually, scroll down to the "ENTER NOW" and click it.
    This works as a circumvention for me.
    Meanwhile I will report this as a problem to the site.

Cheers

Thank you

Original Poster

marba01

Or spend some of your valuable time trying to find a solution? Of course … Or spend some of your valuable time trying to find a solution? Of course not!---------------------------------Ok, this is what I have found out.If you are already logged on then there are only 2 entries to make, the first is the answer to the question.The second is your phone number. You must key in your telephone number, if you let it AUTOFILL, you will immediately get the message against one of the name fields "Your name should not contain any numbers". Once that error message occurs I have not been able to find a way clear it(best to end the session and re-invoke the comp link and start again once you have the error message)So enter your telephone number manually, scroll down to the "ENTER NOW" and click it. This works as a circumvention for me. Meanwhile I will report this as a problem to the site.

I have received a reply from the Editor. Their technical team is working on a fix.
    Meanwhile another suggestion from them for a circumvention is to try Firefox.
    But if you do not have Firefox, or that does not work either, then I suggest to follow my circumvention detailed in comment#9

Thanks

thanks

Love
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions