EXPIRED

Win A Handcrafted baby blanket worth £175 @ The Green Parent (Email competition)

This is a unique chance to win a much coveted baby blanket worth £175 from The Sociable Weaver (thesociableweaver.co.uk). Handcrafted with love on the Somerset Levels, this heirloom blanket is the perfect gift for a special baby. They are 50% British Alpaca and 50% local Somerset Jacob’s Sheep wool with an accent of colour in British Lamsbwool and measure 100cms x 70cms. The winner will be able to choose from either Lilac Pink or Sapphire Blue and will receive their prize beautifully gift wrapped.

TO ENTER All you have to do is answer this simple question: “according to my website, how many natural colours does British Alpaca yarn come in?”
Just send your answer by email to: [email protected]thesociableweaver.co.uk putting ‘BABY BLANKET COMPETITION’ in the subject bar.

ANSWER>> 22

(Alpaca fibre is one of the most luxurious fibres in the world. It comes in 22 officially recognised colours.)

14 Comments

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

Cold
Marketing ploy with little chance of winning anything and big chance of getting junk marketing / emails / calls / texts / mailshots / details given / sold to 3rd parties.
Should ban these from Hotukdeals and concentrate on ACTUAL deals!

buckmr2

ColdMarketing ploy with little chance of winning anything and big chance … ColdMarketing ploy with little chance of winning anything and big chance of getting junk marketing / emails / calls / texts / mailshots / details given / sold to 3rd parties.Should ban these from Hotukdeals and concentrate on ACTUAL deals!

Well just stick to the deal pages then and stop moaning about the competitions, no one is forcing you to enter !!!

Thanks

Thanks.

Thank you

THANKS

thank you ☑
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions