EXPIRED

Win a holiday for 2 to Savoy Resort Sharm El Sheikh @ Magic Radio

Simply answer the question below and you could win a holiday for 2 with a 1-week stay at the Savoy Resort Sharm el Sheikh S class thanks to SharmDirect.com (inclusive of food, drinks, alcoholic drinks, discount on Savoy Spa, and much more).

Plus, flights with Turkish Airlines from any UK departure airport and transfers to and from the airport to the hotel and a welcome drink on arrival!

Sharm el Sheikh is in which country?
ANSWER: Egypt

Good luck!

19 Comments

Thanks for posting

Thank You

thanks

Big thanks to marba, would murder for some sun at the moment! Good luck everyone

Why would they want to send you to a country that's not really stable at the moment and so close to a war zone! Happy holiday.

Thx

Wyley100...believe me you're in more danger from the mosquitoes in Sharm than any war. Vicious ********.
Edited by moderator: "Dec 29, 2014 17:19" 29th Dec 2015

Thanks x

Thanks marba

Wyley100 you are such a gimp. Like Steve said you have more chance of mosquito attack than a war. I go there twice a year. Just come back. No sign of WAR. It's starting to get boring now listening to these sun reading chavs who have no idea !! If you don't know , please don't make comments that make you look thick !!

Thank You

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks M

lonesomepuppet

Wyley100 you are such a gimp. Like Steve said you have more chance of … Wyley100 you are such a gimp. Like Steve said you have more chance of mosquito attack than a war. I go there twice a year. Just come back. No sign of WAR. It's starting to get boring now listening to these sun reading chavs who have no idea !! If you don't know , please don't make comments that make you look thick !!

Lol someone got told! X)

Thanks

thanks

Thanks.......wish I could win ......war? what war?????.....them Ge****s got all the loungers again????

Thanks, Marba!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions