EXPIRED

Win a holiday for two to New York @ TGI Fridays

Ever fancied a trip to the big apple? Then here is your chance courtesy of Appletiser! Simply enter our competition here and you and your +1 could be jetting off to see the sights. Prize includes; flights for two people, accommodation, shopping trip AND spending money.

The winner will be picked at random and don't delay make sure you enter today, you only have until 31st July to enter!

16 Comments

Thanks fassbender & welcome to HUKD. Nice 1st post. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right, add end date 11/07/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name. They will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Edited by: "justjunie" 5th Jul 2016

Original Poster

Thanks justjunie.

I can't see an option to enter an end date on HUKD App unfortunately. I'll see if I can ask a moderator.

thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Thank you

Thanks & Welcome nice post
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 6th Jul 2016

fassbender

Thanks justjunie. :)I can't see an option to enter an end date on HUKD … Thanks justjunie. :)I can't see an option to enter an end date on HUKD App unfortunately. I'll see if I can ask a moderator.

All done now. Good luck

Thanks

Original Poster

justjunie

All done now. Good luck

Thank you! :)​

why just England, Scotland and Wales can enter what about Northern ireland we have tgi's and are part of the UK

Thanks X)

thank you

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2323
    2. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 32 (ends 16.08.17)3031
    3. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 33 (ends 23.08.17)2828
    4. A quiz question each day in August for £10 cash prize810

See more discussions