Expired

Win a holiday of a lifetime in the USA @ Doritos UK (Facebook/Twitter)

Found 8th Aug 2017
Twitter link

Screenshot the bottle stopped on the Tabasco logo and tweet it in reply to the post
Community Updates
17 Comments
thanks
Why is not many competitions being uploaded on hot uk deals lately, does anyone know
ashlee12310 m ago

Why is not many competitions being uploaded on hot uk deals lately, does …Why is not many competitions being uploaded on hot uk deals lately, does anyone know

Lots of posters don't like the new layout, so aren't going to post any more.
ashlee1232 h, 45 m ago

Why is not many competitions being uploaded on hot uk deals lately, does …Why is not many competitions being uploaded on hot uk deals lately, does anyone know

There is already a thread about this 'Dwindling Competition Posts'. However, when you click on it, it takes you to HUKD changes thread. Scroll to last 2-3 pages to see comments about thedecline and other comp sites.
Many thanks
X
Dark_Lord_Meh15 h, 39 m ago

Lots of posters don't like the new layout, so aren't going to post any …Lots of posters don't like the new layout, so aren't going to post any more.

This is not just about the layout. There were several changes that made it difficult to post, I even tried to post a winery competition, just fill out your data and compete for a trip to Chile, but was denied because the company is not on the list. Other changes like the withdrawal of the pop up button, you should now open each of the competitions and look for the link of the promotion within the description. Honestly, the changes were very non-sense, totally disrupted the running of the competitions, this has nothing to do with the layout.
kikogpe30 m ago

This is not just about the layout. There were several changes that made it …This is not just about the layout. There were several changes that made it difficult to post, I even tried to post a winery competition, just fill out your data and compete for a trip to Chile, but was denied because the company is not on the list. Other changes like the withdrawal of the pop up button, you should now open each of the competitions and look for the link of the promotion within the description. Honestly, the changes were very non-sense, totally disrupted the running of the competitions, this has nothing to do with the layout.

I thought it easier to say layout, as the changes affected the layout of competition posts (e.g. no enter button, no end dates listed etc.).

There is a dedicated thread about the site changes, though, so I would appreciate if everyone could direct that sort of discussion to that thread rather than my competition post.

Thanks
Thanks
x
How on earth they could ruin the best comp site, beggars belief
thank you
ahhh, this is the 3rd comp that already expired...hate the new site...anyone can give a tip which site to use now?
NAILEDIT8th Aug

There is already a thread about this 'Dwindling Competition Posts'. …There is already a thread about this 'Dwindling Competition Posts'. However, when you click on it, it takes you to HUKD changes thread. Scroll to last 2-3 pages to see comments about thedecline and other comp sites.

where's that thread please? looking for a new comp site, because this doesn't make any sense now
claracort18 h, 18 m ago

where's that thread please? looking for a new comp site, because this …where's that thread please? looking for a new comp site, because this doesn't make any sense now

That thread has disappeared. Try latestdeals.co.uk & loquax.co.uk. I prefer latestdeals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants