Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Holiday of a lifetime to Enchanting Philippines @ Travel Channel

mod
    The prize includes round trip international air tickets for 2 with stays at the Makati Shangri-la, the Shangri-la’s Mactan Resort and SPA, the Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa as well as the Manila Hotel!

And we’ll even throw in a breakfast for two at each stay so you are ready to explore and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime to the Enchanting Philippines!

Manila is part of China?
    False

18 Comments

Thanx Andy

thankyou, has anyone on here ever won a holiday? i have entered loads recently as work has got more stressful lol

THANKS

What we need on here is a page dedicated to winners so we can see when/if anyone actually wins anything through this site. I've been doing these competitions for a while and not won a thing. But I assume someone must win something occasionally...?

I think thats a great idea nats stop me from losing hope thanks Andy

Thx

thanks andy

thanks

nats

What we need on here is a page dedicated to winners so we can see when/if … What we need on here is a page dedicated to winners so we can see when/if anyone actually wins anything through this site. I've been doing these competitions for a while and not won a thing. But I assume someone must win something occasionally...?

Well - as it happens, I received a parcel this morning from Neal's Yard, a beautiful package with massage oil & beauty bath. I must have won this somewhere along the line but what a lovely suprise!!

It's hardly, barely, by a long shot off, doesn't even get close and I quote 'a holiday of a lifetime'. Sounds like it's B&B basis only - shar!

cheers Andy

Thanks

Thanks

Yes!!! we won a holiday with roosters potatoes last year
    Week in hollywood and the toy story 3 premiere!!

Totally awesome, and won it by doing a prize draw web entry

thank you. I have been doing comps for over a year now, and have won....nothing - but hey, something's gonna happen at sometime!

thanx

Thanks Andy.
    Nice to know people do win things.

Thanks, Yeah i have also been entering for a while. Won a Dell XPS laptop and also a Holiday (which i unfortunatly couldn't claim)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?66
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed44
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1012
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking33

See more discussions