EXPIRED

Win a holiday to Mexico for 2 @ Co-operative Food

After some problems today, the comp has been taken down but I suspect it will return.
STOP PRESS: please try link in comment#20

----------------------------

Enjoy a delicious taste of Mexico, with this all-inclusive holiday to Cancun from Pringles Tortilla! With return flights to Mexico’s top beach resort, and five nights’ luxury hotel accommodation on the beachfront, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the glorious sunshine, golden beaches and clear waters.

Plus, with all meals and drinks included throughout your stay, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to sample the very best of Mexican food during your holiday. It’s the ultimate prize for two.

If that weren’t enough, you’ll also discover Mexico’s most iconic landmark, with a full-day trip to the ancient pyramids of Chichen Itza! Led by an expert guide, with a buffet lunch and dance show tickets also included, there’s no better way to discover the country’s incredible history.

Back in Cancun, top off your trip with a full-day catamaran cruise, complete with snorkelling equipment, delicious buffet lunch and open bar – it’s the perfect ending to your luxury Mexican adventure!

Good luck!

What colour are Pringles Tortilla cans?

A) Red

B) Yellow

C) Green

MY ANSWER: B) Yellow

(see comment#1)

Completion message:

Thank you for entering the Pringles Tortilla competition for a chance to win a holiday to Mexico. Pringles will be in touch if you are the lucky winner. Good Luck!

================================

31 Comments

Original Poster

https://secure.co-operativefood.co.uk/globalassets/assets/herobanners/2016/p15/24262---co-op-pringles-mexico-hero-banner.jpg

Original Poster

Hoddy

Link doesn't work - Error: The secure.co-operativefood.co.uk page isn’t w … Link doesn't work - Error: The secure.co-operativefood.co.uk page isn’t working

It is working for me so I don't know why you cannot reach it.
I will see if I can give you another way to get at it.

link worked fine for me. Thanks marba01

Original Poster

marba01

It is working for me so I don't know why you cannot reach it.I will see … It is working for me so I don't know why you cannot reach it.I will see if I can give you another way to get at it.:)

Try this link (now in comment#20)

If that does not work go to co-operativefood.co.uk/
Page down until you see the text "looking for your nearest store?"

Underneath there are 6 buttons in blue, if you click the last one it should bring up a page with the comp details and a link 'find out more' to go to the form.

If that does not work try a different browser, and/or device.

UPDATE:
Please try new link in comment#20
Edited by: "marba01" 2nd Nov 2016

Having trouble entering thus comp. Link goes to page. Enter details, then it says page that you have requested isn't there or may have been moved. Gremlins again!

Tried again using Chrome web browse on my iPad and it worked. Thanks

Many thanks

thanks

Thanks

Link didn't work in Chrome, even if I went to the site and clicked on it itself. Tried in IE and it worked fine.

Got the form to load on Microsoft edge but couldn't submit (no good in Chrome or Firefox)

thanks

I was able to enter via 4G. I typed 'co op' and then went to competitions.... Thanks for sharing marba X)

Doesn't work in IE or Chrome on my desktop nor Safari on my phone :-(

thanks

Few! got there in the end through chrome, thanks.

Link is dead, and instructions are not working-sorry marba I think it has died and gone to comping heaven

Original Poster

dadsbusy

Link is dead, and instructions are not working-sorry marba I think it has … Link is dead, and instructions are not working-sorry marba I think it has died and gone to comping heaven

I suspect it will be back, it was only opened yesterday but it is clear that for whatever reason entry was not working for some people. I will keep an eye on the site.

Original Poster

marba01

I suspect it will be back, it was only opened yesterday but it is clear … I suspect it will be back, it was only opened yesterday but it is clear that for whatever reason entry was not working for some people. I will keep an eye on the site.:)

PLEASE TRY THIS LINK

Edited by: "marba01" 2nd Nov 2016

marba01

PLEASE TRY THIS LINK:)

Oh you tease, it was working fine until I went to press submit and nothing happens...

Edit - SUCCESS! Working at 21.05. Thanks Marba.
Edited by: "davidbrent" 2nd Nov 2016

Page not found for me

Thanks
marba's #comment 20
Click on "Link"
1st attempt...result "Page not found"
2nd attempt, right click on "Link" and then click on "Open link in New Tab" it worked!!

Try the Coop Home Page, Competition Tab, it works through them directly, whilst this link still has a hitch

WACK FIRST TIME THANKS MARBA

Thank You

Thank you

Got there eventually with internet explorer. Thanks X)

thanks

Yes my attempts at entering weren't being very cooperative at first, but we got there in the end.

Cheers, marba!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions