EXPIRED

Win A holiday voucher for a two night stay at a choice of 55 locations + £100 travel allowance @ HMV

mod
Ideal for those looking to enjoy a short break away from it all, this flexible two night hotel voucher is packed full of great venues to explore.

This amazing Boutique Escape Gift Voucher is a great way for you and a guest to enjoy a truly relaxing two night break. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of hand-picked properties across the UK, each boasting its own individual combination of stylish interiors, unique décor and a warm, comfortable atmosphere. Ranging from rural manor houses to modern city havens, many of these delightful retreats offer dinner during your break - and wherever you stay you’ll receive a delicious breakfast in the morning.

You’ll be able to choose a two night break at one of a variety of wonderful boutique retreats across the UK. Each of these great getaways offers a wonderful blend of charm, character and comfort, and have been specially selected for their unique décor and individual style.

Prize includes:

Two night stay at a choice of 55 locations

Breakfast daily

£100 travel allowance

To enter, simply sign in to your account enter your details. Good luck!

10 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thx

Thanks

Thanx Andy

Thanks

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn245/marie01_08/Thank%20You/OrangeGlitterThankYouMushroom.gif

Thank you X

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
    2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
    3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
    4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions