Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a home entertainment set-up XBOX 360

Grundig HDTV, Xbox 360, Alphason stand, Hard Boiled and a signed copy of Stranglehold all up for grabs.

t3.co.uk/__d…jpg

John Woo doesnt just direct films. Stranglehold is the follow up to the classic movie Hard Boiled, in which Chow Yun-Fat reprises his role as super-cop Tequila in this hyper-kinetic shooting game for the Xbox 360.

What better way to control the Chow, than on this 37-inch Full-HD Grundig TV? Well even throw in an Xbox 360 and a luxurious Alphason APEX AV stand, alongside a signed copy of Stranglehold and Hard Boiled on DVD.

Four runners-up also get a signed copy of the game and Hard Boiled. For a chance of winning send us the correct answer to the question below.

click t3.co.uk/com…-up here to enter

Answer 1992

16 Comments

Thanks!

Cheers

hasn't this gone past its closing date?:?

it says 01/11/07?

oh well still entered lol:)

I think this is the one the OP meant to post

t3.co.uk/com…ade!

Cheers.

Original Poster

JdX360

hasn't this gone past its closing date?:? it says 01/11/07?oh well still … hasn't this gone past its closing date?:? it says 01/11/07?oh well still entered lol:)

bit odd this one, website says E:01/11/2007 and the xbox 360 official magazine says E:12/11/2007

Picture is different too, Silver Grundig HDTV, xbox 360 (premium/pro) Alphason stand, Hard Boiled dvd and a signed copy of stranglehold.

Odd :giggle:

Aggy

I think this is the one the OP meant to … I think this is the one the OP meant to posthttp://www.t3.co.uk/competitions/competitions/win_an_xbox_360_arcade!

"page not found"

Original Poster

like i say, in the magazine that I have the competition can be found at t3.co.uk/boiled

Entered, thank you! :-D

Thank you.

benred

"page not found"

Sorry HUKD forum doesn't recognise ! in url's

t3.co.uk/com…de!

thanks

Thank yous.

Entered All The T3 Competitions........

Entered thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
      3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
      4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions