Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A Honda 1.3 Insight Hybrid @ Visit Wales

Hi to all HUKD Members, i saw this competition and thought it would be nice to share it all with those who appreciate it.

Simply enter your details in the form to be in with a chance of winning the above

Closing Date = 10th January 2012

Thanks MissGem xxx

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.egmcartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/honda_insight_hybrid_production.jpg

thanks

:Dthank you

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks. If I suddenly win an Insight in 2012 when they draw it I'll probably not even remember entering :-)
    I won a Vaio once and hadnt got a clue when or where from :-)

Thanks. If I suddenly win an Insight in 2012 when they draw it I'll probably not even remember entering :-)
    I won a Vaio once and hadnt got a clue when or where from :-)

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/ATT23.gif

Thx

mugi

Thanks. If I suddenly win an Insight in 2012 when they draw it I'll … Thanks. If I suddenly win an Insight in 2012 when they draw it I'll probably not even remember entering :-)I won a Vaio once and hadnt got a clue when or where from :-)

I think that Vaio was mine - I wondered where it went

Thanks, good luck everyone

Thanks

thanks

This prize draw closed in 2010 and was drawn in Jan 2011.
    The sign up page and form linked above was re-published erroneously, with the associated Terms and Conditions for our current prize draw - visitwales.co.uk/win/
    This page and form have since been removed and a redirect put in place.

It was an honest mistake.
    We apologies for the error and any misunderstanding or inconvenience caused.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions