EXPIRED

Win a Honda 16" Izy Lawnmower

Fill in Your Details to Win

20 Comments

Original Poster

I posted this competition before completing the form myself. Is anyone else struggling to select a title (Mr, Mrs etc.)

The form is not offering a choice and won't accept the submission. Any suggestions anyone?

Anyone else having problems completing the form. I cannot submit the form, e.g. Mr, Mrs or Ms option is not working so it won't accept my entry:(

BlueMG

I posted this competition before completing the form myself. Is anyone … I posted this competition before completing the form myself. Is anyone else struggling to select a title (Mr, Mrs etc.)The form is not offering a choice and won't accept the submission. Any suggestions anyone?

Its not just me then. I thought it maybe my browser. I'm using IE.

Original Poster

I'm using IE too - Not sure that is the problem. All other drop down menus are working.

I've tried the 'contact us' form on the website, but unfortunately, that has the same problem. I'll try calling the number tomorrow, but in the meantime, I apologise for posting without checking the form first!

BlueMG

I'm using IE too - Not sure that is the problem. All other drop down … I'm using IE too - Not sure that is the problem. All other drop down menus are working. I've tried the 'contact us' form on the website, but unfortunately, that has the same problem. I'll try calling the number tomorrow, but in the meantime, I apologise for posting without checking the form first!

I just tried that as well.......shame as my grass is getting long.

I`m using Firefox, and it isn`t working for me either.

firefox here no joy

Firefox & IE, both no worky

I see it's all working fine now:)

thank you

;):D

Thanks

Original Poster

preep

I see it's all working fine now:)

Nothing I did! Entered now though.

thanks

cheers