EXPIRED

Win A Honda CR-Z @ Honda Retailer

The CR-Z is a sporty, stylish coupé that just happens to be a hybrid. It also has three driving modes, which allow you to choose the way you want to drive. And isn't choice a good thing? Simply tell us a little bit about yourself below and you could be driving one away.

Only need to fill in the first page out of the three and click submit on the third page

22 Comments

In it to win it, but more chance of being struck by lightning than winning.

Thx

anewman

In it to win it, but more chance of being struck by lightning than … In it to win it, but more chance of being struck by lightning than winning.

better get my lightning rod out just in case I get a shock oO

thanks

Cheers Silversight

Thanks (_;)

:Dthank you

Fingers crossed!

Thanks

THX

Banned

.... If they would only slot the V-tech engine out of the Civic type R into this.....

thank you

seefman

.... If they would only slot the V-tech engine out of the Civic type R … .... If they would only slot the V-tech engine out of the Civic type R into this.....

If you win sell it and buy the car you want. I know if I won a brand new car I'd just drive it and park it up on the drive, sell it, and buy something nice second hand and keep the rest of the cash to pay off debts or for other niceties. You could easily have 10 very nice, but not new, cars for the money you'd get selling this.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanx SS

Fantastic, would love to win this

thanks!

thanks

Nice find, thanks

Thanks for this

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/PuppyFun-vi-ThankYou.gif

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
    3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions