EXPIRED

Win A Hot-Air Balloon Ride @ News of The World

You could win an exhilarating hot-air-balloon ride for you and a friend, worth £395.

Taking to the skies at either dawn or dusk, it's the perfect way to celebrate spring, courtesy of Cushelle. The winner will also be treated to a standard four-pack of cushiony soft Cushelle toilet tissue and a cuddly Cushelle koala!

And for those keeping their feet firmly on the ground, here's a discount not to be sneezed at. Get 50p off any pack of Cushelle by downloading your coupon at http://www.cushelle.com.

For your chance to win a hot-air-balloon ride simply complete the form below no later than 23.59 on Saturday, May 14, 2011. You must take the hot-air balloon ride before 30 November 2011 from set locations. Restrictions due to weather may apply.

12 Comments

Original Poster

Good Luck !

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00251/bal_main_251587a.jpg

is it one way or return? if a one way i will put the wifes name forward and pray for lots of wind-well she is full of hot air or other "natural" gases or love puffs as she calls them

Thanks, looks fun!

jacksprout

is it one way or return? if a one way i will put the wifes name forward … is it one way or return? if a one way i will put the wifes name forward and pray for lots of wind-well she is full of hot air or other "natural" gases or love puffs as she calls them

oO how rude! I hope your wife dont use HUKD, as she will be putting you on the Air Balloon, and making sure there is a hole in it X)

PS thanks Hun for the comp, although i wont be entering, as im afraid of heights lol
Edited by: "missgem" 1st May 2011

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

cheers - love the love puffs!

Thanx

thanks

cheers

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions