Expired

Win a huge amount of stuff @ Channel 4 (iPad Air / 55" HDTV / Blu-ray player / Mac Book Air / XBox One / iPhone 5S / Digital SLR Camera / Bose SoundLink / A Fridge / £1000 + loads more)

Found 7th Jan 2014
There is one prize consisting of:
a) Prize bundle for ‘Super Bowl Night In’.
The following items are included in the prize:
• 1 x iPad Air with Retina Display, Wi-Fi and 16GB memory;
• 1 x Panasonic Viera LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55" with Freeview HD and 2 x 3D Glasses;
• 1 x Panasonic 2.1 3D Smart Blu-ray/DVD Home Cinema System;
• 1 x MacBook Air, Intel Core i5, 128GB Flash, 4GB Ram, 11.6”
• 1 x XBOX One with built in Wi-Fi, Full HD and 2 x controllers;
• 1 x iPhone 5S 16GB, SIM free and unlocked;
• 1 x Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ Studio Noise Cancelling Full-Size Headphones with Microphone;
• 1 x Bose SoundLink Wireless Portable Speaker;
• 1 x Nikon Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm lens, HD 1080p, 14.2MP, 3 x optical zoom and 3” LCD screen;
• 1 x drinks fridge with 49 litre capacity;
• Ten pizzas of the winner’s choice (subject to availability); and
• Drinks of the winners’ choice (subject to availability) up to the value of £100 to be delivered to the winners’ home
Pizza and drinks to be delivered to the winners’ home address on the day of the Super Bowl, Sunday 2nd February 2014
b) A cheque made payable to the winner only in the sum of £1,000 and deliverable to the winner within 20 days of winner confirmation. A signature will be required upon delivery

You can enter 6 times

What was the nickname of William Perry
A) The Refrigerator (But just enter 'A' as the answer)
Community Updates
58 Comments
Thank you oO
Thank you
Thanks
Thank you
Thank you
Deary me that's a helluva package.
thanks
thanks
thanks
Great find, thanks
Cor limey that really is a Super package.
Forget the PIzza though can do without those.
William Perry got his name I think as he could eat the contents of a refrigerator in one go.
Thanks
many thanks go to andywedge and if it's not too late Have a happy and prosperous 2014
Many thanks
Thank you
thanks
BIG THANKS!!!...and WOW!
THANKS
Thanks
Many Thanks
Thank you oO
Thanks
thankyou
Great find, Andy, thanks. But is that just six times in all ? Or six times per individual telephone number, as is the usual rule? x
this is a definite thanks
Thank you
Hubbers

Great find, Andy, thanks. But is that just six times in all ? Or six … Great find, Andy, thanks. But is that just six times in all ? Or six times per individual telephone number, as is the usual rule? x

Ha! Just answered my own question! It is, of course, six times per unique phone number. x
amazing prize,
THANKS
thanks
cheers
All mine thanks
cheers
X) thanks
Thanks for this Andy.

Bearing in mind that this is channel 4 rather than ITV, can anyone direct me to here it actually gives the entry limit details - I can't seem to find it at all, refers you to the website's terms of use but they tell you nothing about the number of entries allowed. How do we know it's 6 - let alone per number /person etc?
Thanks
many thanks
Thank you kindly
Wow Andy what a great prize to win. Thanks & good luck
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants