Expired

Win A JAGUAR XK8 convertible with Wheeler Dealers @ Discovery

Found 15th Mar 2012
On this season of Wheeler Dealers, Mike and Edd are offering you the chance to win a car as featured in the final episode of the series.

Enter your details for a chance to win this great prize. Good Luck!

37 Comments

Thanks. Thankful that it has years insurance included but petrol costs will be pricey.

x

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks, entered, but....are these competetions real guys? Has anybody ever won something?

Thanks

Thx

Thank you

(_;) Bit of a different prize eh! ,,, many thanks

kolibri

Thanks, entered, but....are these competetions real guys? Has anybody … Thanks, entered, but....are these competetions real guys? Has anybody ever won something?

Never.

thanks

kolibri

Thanks, entered, but....are these competetions real guys? Has anybody … Thanks, entered, but....are these competetions real guys? Has anybody ever won something?

Yes these competition are real, I won an 06 plate Audi TT Quattro Sport, a years insurance from Elephant & and Italian Super Car Experience at Thruxton from 5th Gear!. Total cost - £1.50 for the txt message to enter. :-)
Edited by: "jimborae" 15th Mar 2012

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Marba

thx

Banned

jimborae

Yes these competition are real, I won an 06 plate Audi TT Quattro Sport, … Yes these competition are real, I won an 06 plate Audi TT Quattro Sport, a years insurance from Elephant & and Italian Super Car Experience at Thruxton from 5th Gear!. Total cost - £1.50 for the txt message to enter. :-)

" I won an 06 plate Audi TT Quattro Sport"

B.S.

seefman

" I won an 06 plate Audi TT Quattro Sport"B.S.

Sorry Mr Pedantic, 06 year IIRC, 55 plate

forums.hexus.net/aut…tml

jimborae

Sorry Mr Pedantic, 06 year IIRC, 55 plate … Sorry Mr Pedantic, 06 year IIRC, 55 plate :)http://forums.hexus.net/automotive/195671-im-winner-just-my-luck.html

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! I won't lie that I am not jealous though as that car looks gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, at least now I know that THERE IS a chance!

Thanks again Marba

Thanks

Thanks for finding this comp great prize. I Can see no mention of holding a driving licence in the T & C's may have a go in husbands name as well

thank you marba01

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/THANKYOU5565.gif

Thanks

thank you

"Up to a maximum of 6 entries per email address is permitted":)

Thanks marba01

allways wanted a jag, to own and drive, before i pop my clogs.

thank you

Having owned a 1976 vanplas for 14 years i know that the XK8 is a car i would just love to own infact it would be better than winning the lottery

It says on the site terms and conditions that the competition closes 23:59 on 7th may it's 9:18 and I can't enter for this as it says in the site it has ended!!!!! What is going on?????

Ended .. don't you just hate that.........

Original Poster

Mrfabulous101

It says on the site terms and conditions that the competition closes … It says on the site terms and conditions that the competition closes 23:59 on 7th may it's 9:18 and I can't enter for this as it says in the site it has ended!!!!! What is going on?????

kitty57

Ended .. don't you just hate that.........

Folks, very sorry but it has been out there for 7 weeks, you need to get to the party a bit sooner!
Good luck with your comping

Well who won it then guys?

great program watch it all the time keeping my fingers crossed.

Original Poster

15/05/2012 - A big hearty congratulations to Stephen Holmes. Stephen won the Jaguar XK8 from our Wheeler Dealers competition!
discoveryuk.com/web…rs/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants