EXPIRED

Win a Kindle Fire HD 10 Tablet (16GB) @ ReadOptics (FB Like Required)

The largest and thinnest Fire tablet yet, made to enhance your entertainment. Watch, read, play & listen on the widescreen 1280 x 800 high-definition display.

Enjoy all your favourite movies and TV shows on Amazon Video, Netflix, BBC iPlayer and more. Read over one million titles. Play over 500,000 apps including favourites such as Facebook, Twitter and Spotify. Listen to millions of songs from thousands of artists, Amazon Music brings all your favourite music to your fingertips.

To be in with a chance to WIN this little gem, simply fill in the form below OR just buy any reading glasses from our site and you will be automatically entered.

Completion message :
None, takes you back to the competition page once you have liked their Facebook page.

13 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

I would really like to see a proper audit of all of these Facebook like 'competitions'. I reckon most of them are fake. Bear in mind that a simple like on a companies page gives them significant access to your profile (something they are keen to keep secret). I could of course be wrong
(no criticism of the poster, I'm criticising the type of competition, not their link)

Thanks pjj. Good luck

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

x

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
    3. Apples new update47
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629

See more discussions