EXPIRED

Win A Laptop & Blu-rays! Death at a funeral

Pay your respects to the year’s most outrageous comedy when Death At A Funeral arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on September 27, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

Funnymen Martin Lawrence (Big Momma’s House, Bad Boys I & II), Tracy Morgan (“30 Rock,” First Sunday, Cop Out) and Chris Rock (Grown Ups, Madagascar) lead an all-star cast in this uproarious tale of a family mourning the loss of their patriarch over the course of one unexpectedly hilarious day.

Directed by acclaimed filmmaker Neil LaBute (Nurse Betty, Lakeview Terrace) and co-starring Zoë Saldaña (Avatar, Star Trek), Loretta Devine (Crash, Waiting to Exhale), Danny Glover (2012, Lethal Weapon 1-4) Regina Hall (First Sunday, Scary Movie 1-4), James Marsden (Enchanted, X-Men), Columbus Short (Quarantine, Stomp the Yard) and Luke Wilson (Old School, The Royal Tenenbaums), Death At A Funeralis a humourously acted, high-energy riot.

To celebrate this release we've got a 10.1" Sony Vaio laptop and 5 copies of the film on Blu-ray. To be in with a chance of winning answer the question below now.

11 Comments

Bad Boys

thanks

Thx both

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thanks-thumbsup.gif

;):D

Cheers Hullywood & bilbobagenz(for the answer)

X X)

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
    2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032

See more discussions