EXPIRED

Win a laptop with 'The Devil Inside' @ Virgin Media

To celebrate the release of the US box-office smash horror, The Devil Inside (cert.15) on 16th March, we’re giving you the chance to win a brilliant Lenovo Ideapad laptop!

Q:Watch the trailer and tell us how many priests appear?
a) 1
b) 2
c) 6

To enter, add your details to the form on the linked page.

25 Comments

Original Poster

I can't get the trailer at the location which is linked on the comp form to play.
There are two trailers at the following location on VM site linked here, one is 0:58 in length & the second is 2:23 in length.
In the first trailer arguably there are six different priests, two of whom are the main two who feature in the film, two that appear in the footage of the screening of the film and two appearances of priests who I can not identify in the film footage.
The second trailer seems to show multiple appearances of the main two priests who appear in the film.
If anyone can play the trailer linked on the comp page and can shed some light please post your findings.

Edited by: "bikermatt" 6th Mar 2012

i can't get the trailer to play either so if someone could post the answer that'd be great

thanks

thanks

Thank you

thxs

Thank you!!

Thanx

Thx

thank you

Thanks

thx

many thanks

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

x

I can't get the video to play as well !

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/nitynitemouse_grThankyou.gif

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]33
    2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…11
    3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1212
    4. Win £1,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Monday 21/08 at 5:20pm)11

See more discussions