EXPIRED

Win A Le Creuset casserole dish @ Irish Beef

We’re big fans of the autumn here at Irish Beef HQ. The summer sunshine may be behind us and the nights starting to draw in, but there’s still much to celebrate. As well as cosy evenings by the fire and some big events in the calendar, we continue to be captivated by the abundance of rich colour, flavour, and variety offered by autumn’s seasonal produce.

That’s why, as part of our #SeasonOfBigFlavour, we have teamed up with our friends at Le Creuset to give you the chance to WIN one of two signature cast iron casserole dishes worth £125, the perfect utensil for whipping up your sumptuous seasonal fare.

To enter, and be in with a chance of winning your own, simply select your preferred Le Creuset Casserole Dish colour from the options below:

Burgundy, Amethyst, Black, Chiffon Pink, Satin Black, Rosemary, Coastal Blue, Ocean, Cerise, Marseille Blue, Volcanic, Soleil, Cool Mint, Teal, Ink, Cassis, Cotton, Mineral Blue, Mauve Pink, Almond, Flint.

NOTE Dates in T&Cs are wrong says starts Nov 21st and ends Nov 13th

16 Comments

Many thanks

thank you

Thanks

I have a le crueset 24cm for sale. BNIB, I struggle posting pics so not listed yet. Not sure if I'll get any interest?

Thank you

Well done bill

thanks

thanks

Thanks
If like me "Marseille Blue means not a lot, then try this link and hover over the tab "Colours"
Link to Le creuset

Edited by: "treoes" 26th Oct 2016

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text