EXPIRED

Win a Lenovo Ideapad Z5070 15.6in Laptop in black, worth £500 @ Institute of Business

Features:

Stereo speakers with Dolby audio bring immersive sound when playing music or watching video
AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys for comfortable and accurate typing
Energy management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
Comprehensive connectivity including USB 3.0 and HDMI
720 p HD webcam to stay connected with friends and family through video chats
All you need to do to win this fantastic prize is answer the following question….

Excel is software produced by which company?

Answer-------a) Microsoft

b) Apple

c) Android

Simply fill in the form and send us your answer. Competition closes on 31 August 2014 and the winner will be notified within 7 days.

28 Comments

Great find, Baz, thank you. Am always scared my laptop is going to die on me! I do have an iPad but it's way too slow for comping and besides, I'm far more familiar with my computer!

Thanks

wont send completed form

x

telmealing

wont send completed form

Yeah, me too.. I'm getting :" Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

Original Poster

moonray

Yeah, me too.. I'm getting :" Failed to send your message. Please try … Yeah, me too.. I'm getting :" Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

May be a technical fault as i did not encounter any problem while submitting. try to enter few mins later and hopefully it will be ok then.

Original Poster

Hubbers

Great find, Baz, thank you. Am always scared my laptop is going to die on … Great find, Baz, thank you. Am always scared my laptop is going to die on me! I do have an iPad but it's way too slow for comping and besides, I'm far more familiar with my computer! <3

You are most welcome. Wish you good luck and hope you win this.

You need to sign up to mailing list to enter

Thanx Baz

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

No probs thanks Baz

Thanks

Many thanks

thanks

Cheers.

Thank you

Cheers Baz!

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you very much - great prize!

you need to tick the button which signs you up to their news letter before it will let you submit the form :-\

Thanks Baz

xxx

Thank you

thanks

thanks

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator34
    2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions