EXPIRED

Win! A Lenovo Thinkpad Edge

For a busy life at home, in the office or on the road, there are few better laptops than Lenovo's ThinkPad range. With their compact size, light weight, ample power and market-leading usability, they are the perfect travel companion to slip easily into your hand luggage and keep you busy wherever you go. The fantastic Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15" is a perfect example of the range and provides a stylish, powerful and highly usable way to stay mobile.

Designed to provide professional-grade features, exceptional usability and outstanding mobility, the ThinkPad Edge 15" packs a high-powered Intel Core i3 processor, a 15.6-inch screen, Lenovo’s renowned ThinkVantage software and high-quality usability. Letting you enjoy ample power and comprehensive storage whether you’re at home or on the move, impressive bettery life is provided when you hit the road, with the 2.5kg chassis making it the perfect travel partner.

The ThinkPad Edge 15" isn’t all about work, however, with its 15.6-inch widescreen display and high-definition 720p compatible resolution making it equally suitable for watching movies, editing photos and even basic gaming. With 802.11n Wi-Fi, you can connect to wireless networks at the fastest possible speeds and Lenovo’s exclusive Enhanced Experience for Windows 7 certification provides faster start-up, shutdown and connection times, plus more entertainment and business features than ever before.

Answer
1992****

10 Comments

Thanx SS

Thx

x X)

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/AnimatedLadyonMotorcyclethank.gif

Thanks.

Already posted by Jedi Master 1 month three weeks ago under "Tech Radar" merchant.
It will tell you you've entered already if you're using common email address, so you're unlikely to invalidate your entry.
Link to previously listed thread

Original Poster

Sorry, my bad. I looked under this PC format so that's where I went wrong. oO

ShotgunShand

Sorry, my bad. I looked under this PC format so that's where I went … Sorry, my bad. I looked under this PC format so that's where I went wrong. oO

Listed nearly a month ago so worth relisting for those that may have missed it. I didn't vote cold, posted my comment for reference more than for any other reason.

Thanks bikermatt, checked and already entered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
    3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions