Expired

Win a LG Bluetooth Wi-Fi 3D Smart Blu-ray/DVD Home Cinema System worth £500 and The BFG on DVD @ Daily Star

Found 15th Nov 2016
wo of the world’s greatest storytellers – Roald Dahl and Steven Spielberg – unite to bring Dahl’s classic to life. Experience this family favourite film on an amazing home entertainment system worth a whopping £500 and a copy of The BFG on DVD – relive the wonder that is the BFG in a GIANT way.
Based on the beloved novel by the iconic British children’s novel, The BFG tells the exciting tale of a young orphaned girl named Sophie (Ruby Barnhill) and the mysterious Giant (Mark Rylance) who introduces her to the wonders and perils of Giant Country. Steven Spielberg’s The BFG receives its home entertainment release this month, available on Digital Download now and Blu-ray™ and DVD November 21.
©2016 STORYTELLER DISTRIBUTION CO., LLC

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/130/photos/417000/620x/Star-620x413-online-jpg-562056.jpg

Original Poster

I wont be sending it back if I win, but this system a LG LHB725 5.1 Bluetooth Wi-Fi 3D Smart Blu-ray/DVD Home Cinema System, looks pretty similar and is on sale at John Lewis for £399. (edit) Actually Currys are selling it for £449.00 so not too far out.
[img]johnlewis.scene7.com/is/…149?$prod_main$[/img]

Edited by: "treoes" 15th Nov 2016

thank you

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

Thank you.

it's not the price it's who is paying my friend
so here goes treoes

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thank you

Thanx treoes

Thanx treoes

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks treoes. Good luck

Thanks

Thank You

x

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions