Posted 1st Jan 2023
ENTER

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, at the luxury hotel and spa at the Newt in Somerset. Set on a 1,000-acre estate near Bruton, the hotel spreads through a grade II* listed Georgian mansion and on into its stables, clock house and Farmyard (the former dairy). Designed by Karen Roos, its interiors draw inspiration from the surrounding gardens, and combine sash windows and period features with a symphony of greens and blues. It’s also home to a state-of-the-art spa – complete with steam room, indoor pool and sauna – which grows its own therapeutic herbs. Nearby, guests can also visit the estate’s gardening museum and newly reconstructed Roman villa.
The prize includes one spa treatment each for winner and guest, as well as one dinner for two (excluding drinks) in the Botanical Rooms restaurant. It must be taken before March 31, 2023, excluding February 10-12.

1 What’s the name of the first-mentioned hill? Little Solsbury Hill
2 What’s the name of the small town? Westbury

4061347-gHz8V.jpg
Community Updates
Competitions
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Thank You Andy..
  2. Avatar
    Thank you 
  3. Avatar
    Thank You Andy
  4. Avatar
    Thank You Andy Happy New Year !!!!
  5. Avatar
    Hi Andy, I love working through the clues on this competition but sometimes if I'm not cofident, check in here to see if you've come to the same conclusion before I submit an entry. Pretty confident this week on Novello, I see you haven't posted answers yet. Decided to just say hello and thanks, and also to mention that I just realised there used to be another Andy who liked this competition, but he was a "Driver" and you are a "Wedge" so wondered if you were the same golf club? 😃
Top Merchants